The Happy Francis Family

Friday, November 20, 2009

So much to be thankful for today....and everyday.
I have so much to be thankful for today, I went to the doctor and everything looks great. Baby's heart rate was 150 and still a low lying baby, maybe its going to be a boy? Only gained 3lbs and my glucose test came back normal, but since my mother is such a bad diabetic I will need to have this done more than once to keep an eye on things. All of my blood work was great and I am not anemic. My ultrasound to find out the gender and to check the anatomy will be on November 30th. Malachi will probably not be able to be here for the ultrasound he will most likely have to work, but Teresa will be going with me in that event, thank gosh for great mother-n-laws! I just wanted to throw in a quick note about how I am very thankful that Mackeinzie is enjoying basketball and is improving so much, We are very pround of her. I am going to see Mercy Me in concert tonite with Rachel and I am very excited about that, and of course I cant forget to say that I am more than thankful that my husband made it home this morning for the weekend and was able to go hunting this morning and come back with a deer(doesn't he always, lol)................

1 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Glad all is going well for you, Misty. Excited for you!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home