The Happy Francis Family

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankfulness-unsure of what day.........
1. I am thankful to still have my mother, I didn't think a couple of years ago that I was going to have her any longer.......

2. I am thankful to have had two wonderful fathers in my life.

3. I am thankful to have married into the most wonderful family in the world! I don't know what I would do without them sometimes. I have the greatest mother-n-law and father-n-law in the whole world.

4. I am glad for the ultrasound that I had today and the fact that everything looked great, people don't understand what a blessing and what it means to me and Malachi to have come this far in a pregnancy and that everything is okay and we can see our baby move around on the screen and show us its feet and hands and beating heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you. We need another little one in the family.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home