The Happy Francis Family

Wednesday, November 4, 2009




Things are going better than ever


It has again been awhile since my last post, but I know that I have some new readers now, my family in Florida, I thought I would begin to update my blog again. Well since my last post we had some ups and downs, but overall couldnt be better. We learned in August that we are expecting out first child due on May 2nd, which means that I am currently 14 wks and 3 days. We are very excited and so is Mackeinzie. Everything has went somewhat better with this pregnancy, and we hope that it will continue this way. We will find out what we are having on November 30th. Attatched is Mackeinzie in her Halloween costume this year, she had a great time and was able to get lots of candy, will post again soon........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home