The Happy Francis Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful-Day 4
1. I am thankful for the greatest daughter in the world, our situation sometimes is not ideal(meaning I miss her when she is at her dads), but she is the one thing in my life I look at alot and think of how proud I am of it. She has a heart of gold and I am so thankful for her.

2. I am thankful for the greatest husband in the world. I am blessed to spend my life with my best friend. Growing old with someone is a privelage we take for granted as people. I love him with all my heart and soul and could never ask for anything more because he is my everything.

3. I am thankful to be given the chance to become a mother again, I am so excited and cant wait for the moment I get to lay eyes on my new little one. I am greatful to be blessed with a pregnancy that compared to the others has been healthy.

GOD IS GREAT and the blessings we have we should be thankful for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home