The Happy Francis Family

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SAD NEWS
Last week was a rough week for our family, Malachi's grandmother(teresa's mom), passed away on Monday from a massive stroke. It was very sudden and unexpected. Malachi was unable to come home to be with us. On Friday I had a miscarriage at a little over 6 weeks pregnant. This has been a very hard time for the whole family. Im trying to recover and get back to normal, physically it has been better, but emotionally it just doesnt seem to improve yet. Malachi and Lucas will be traveling home from California over the next couple of days to stay for a couple of weeks before heading back. I am really looking foward to him coming home, I have missed him through the rough times. The doctor has assured me that everything looks fine and that it is just one of those things that happens no matter how "right" you try to make everything, and that we will go on to have a healthy pregnancy before we know it. I hope she is right, I want to be a mommy again so badly. Congrats to Jason and Taylor on the announcement of their bringing in another francis due in November. This has been an emotional time for everyone. Please continue and pray for our family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I am so glad to see you are blogging again! I will certainly be stalking you via the web. I will also be praying that God will bless you with a baby. You are a beautiful person and deserve your heart's desire.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

So sorry for your loss. I can understand a little bit as my family has experienced this kind of loss also. Praying for you. God knows and understands and loves you so much.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home