The Happy Francis Family

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Well, needless to say it has been a very long time since my last post lots of things have happend in the almost 2 or so years since my last post, but it would take a very long while to go into those things, to shorten it a little, We live in a new house, Malachi still works out of town but only about six months out of the year, I have new nieces and nephews, MacKeinzie is doing great she is the greatest!, my step-father died I have been at a new job for over a year now and I love it, and the greatest thing is that I am currently six weeks along with mine and Malachis first child and we will be due on November 24! We are so excited. A little nervous after the loss very early on in a pregnancy in August of last year, but so far everything looks good so please keep us in your prayers. My newest Niece was born this morning Aby Jo, she is beautiful. I will post again later when I have more time and keep everyone up to date with the baby progress......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home