The Happy Francis Family

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I thought that I would drop a quick something, I am sure everyone is tired of reading the one and only post that I have done so far. Me and Mackeinzie are just painting our nails today and getting ready for her cheerleading debute tonight. My little girl is growing up so fast and I wonder where all the time has went! I am going to post some pictures soon of her when she was about 8 days old to now. I am so proud of my little girl. My 4 nieces and nephews keep me pretty up to date on baby stuff though, Owen was born on 6/26 and Kylie on 1/25 so they are still very little but so much fun. My other niece and nephew Kyra and Elijah are the most precious little ones. As if you could not tell our family is pretty large and is only going to get bigger. Need to go for now but will get back soon with some pictures of Keinzie's first game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home