The Happy Francis Family

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

WHAT A DAY
Today has been one of the more stressful days I have had in sometime. Work was without a doubt one of the worst in my over one year employment there. I am not really sure where all the people kept coming from, and as if that was not bad enough I slammed my pointer finger on my right hand in the garage door on Sunday, and I am not stretching anything when I say that I slammed the garage door completly closed with my finger in it leaving the end of that finger FLAT!, yes i said flat, which I found out today after only one xray later that the bones in the tip of my finger are completly crushed and that i will probably never have feeling in the end of my finger again. Which in turn is making typing a very interesting job. I also found out that I will need to have surgery on my sinuses. what a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home